Custom Precision Gear Solutions

Home / All / Transaction /

What payment methods do you accept?

What payment methods do you accept?

Update Time:2024/5/9
We can accept T/T (Telegraphic Transfer) as our payment method. According to our payment policy, customers are required to pay 30% of the total order amount as a deposit within the payment term after order confirmation. The remaining 70% balance is to be paid in full before the shipment of the goods.

Are you looking for a reliable manufacturer of down home textile products?

We can quickly provide customers with market analysis, technical support and customized services.
Please send your message to us
Welcome to PairGears, where precision meets perfection! Our Custom Precision Gears are engineered with the utmost attention to detail to ensure unparalleled performance for your specific needs. Don't let your projects wait any longer. Take the first step towards seamless operations and superior results by sending us an inquiry today. Let's gear up for success together with PairGears – where every cog counts! Click the inquiry button now and let us provide you with a solution that moves you forward.
*Email
Name
Tel
*Title
*Content
Upload
  • Only supports .rar/.zip/.jpg/.png/.gif/.doc/.xls/.pdf, maximum 20MB.